Chemical Engineering Article Contributors Welcome
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
If you would like to share a story, post, article, news or anything associated with chemical engineering, you are welcome to do so. It does not matter if you are a chemical engineering student or an engineer, research officer, engineering consultant, supplier, anything.... just submit your post to me.
If you have interesting technical post or article about equipments such as heat exchanger, pumps, cooling tower, boiler, high pressure boiler, valves, distillation column, analytical equipments, you can post it too.
Feel free to contact or email me the post. If the post is related to this blog, I'll post it on your behalf. If you have a site or blog, this can be a good backlink opportunity.
posted by zaki yamani @ 6:41 AM,
- At July 28, 2007 at 8:33 PM, Ryan said...
I would like to invite you to register at www.engcom.net and submit your blog entries. You should benefit from increased traffic to your site as a result.
- At August 13, 2007 at 9:22 AM, zaki said...
- At September 30, 2007 at 10:51 PM, Lukman said...
Where do I have to post my thought Zaki?
You may place a comment box on one of your pages.
A view from chemical plant
- At January 14, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Priyantha said...
I am chemical engineering graduate,I live in Sri Lanka. Here in Sri Lanka, chemical engineers are seen as most wrecked engineers because, in Sri Lanka no body think. Chemical Engineer is a chemist.
I am one of chemical engineer suffering from that, the cources we learnt is up to best stand and exams are the most toughest.
Yet this attitude has led finally to lower recognition for the chemical engineer, Normally the electrical engineers get best chances which a chemical engineer should have- this lead to low job satisfaction among chemical engineers.
Furthermore, the higher percentage of females in the chemical engineering, makes the situation rather ditierating, because in Sri Lanka, chemical engineer= lab chemist has been practically proven since most of these female chemical engineers are rather limited them selves to the research institute.
With these situation, it is rather doubtful that there is a chance to professional carrer develop in the feild of chemical engineering in Sri Lanka.
I would like to know weather similar occurance are in any other country for chemical engineers.
- At May 8, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Sarah Latif said...
Congragulations on the good work. Your blog is very informative.
I am a recruiter for Ingenious Inc. (www.ingeniousinc.com) Houston, USA. We provide consulting services to the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical and pharmaceutical companies. We have many ongoing projects and thus, we are in constant need of experienced chemical/process engineers. I would like to know if I can advertise in your blog for the same. Kindly, email me the guidelines how to advertise on your blog. Or, any other avenues where I can find experienced chemical engineers.
- At June 27, 2008 at 11:13 AM, howard said...
Howard Hauk from Halfwaterhalfgas.com here.
I've visited your website and I like it very much. I was wondering if you would be interested to promote our offer.
The website is http://halfwaterhalfgas.com. We are already in 4th position in Clickbank considering that we started only 3 week ago.
As you can notice we offer the biggest payout on the marketplace …around $45/sale + we have a recurring product (you'll get money from us as long the customers remain subscribed).
Some dates about the conversion and the website:
* we have about 1.5-1.6% conversion on non targeted traffic (ex: gambling niche, feng shui, etc)
* we've reached 4,2-4.4% conversion on AdWords
* the commission is 75% from $67 (that's about $45 for you)
* we have the recurring $14.95/month membership
* the refund rate is low somewhere between 4-5%
* we're continuously testing and improving the letter and the product
* we offer you full support in banners, emails, marketing etc
* and more importantly we aim for no 1
If this sounds good to you please take a look at http://halfwaterhalfgas.com/aff and let's start to make some real money.
Should you have any question or you need help, please let me know.
- At July 8, 2008 at 3:38 PM, bernard n. shull said...
hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link
- At July 5, 2009 at 11:38 PM, Kuldeep said...
hi, you may add www.processglobe.com link to you site. This site is very helpful for process engineers, having many calculators and other features.
- At November 11, 2009 at 5:13 PM, David said...
I would like to invite you to check out a new Free technology transforming business in Chemical Engineering Industry
The innovative marketplace application is being offered free to businesses, saving time and money, and helping them find best matched suppliers and service providers in the Chemical Engineering industry.
The web based applications, available at www.iFindConsultants.com and www.iFindSuppliers.com, are provided free. Individual users get their own account, and from this, they can use a range of independent sourcing tools. The tools are focused on two key areas – finding industrial suppliers & getting quotes for industrial products; and finding consultants & professional services firms that match their specific needs.
- At November 13, 2009 at 8:33 AM, broodawed said...
sublingual viagra cialis viagra viagra prices negative effects of viagra viagra without a prescription buy cheap viagra online uk make your own viagra viagra free sites computer find viagra sales viagra 6 free samples viagra and hearing loss viagra overdose viagra manufacturer recreational viagra use
- At December 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM, 煩惱 said...
- At February 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM, 瘋狂 said...
- At March 8, 2010 at 7:49 PM, 日日夜夜 said...
- At March 24, 2010 at 3:17 AM, lady said...
- At April 3, 2010 at 5:12 AM, 欣盈 said...
- At April 13, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Satadru Chakrabarty said...
Hi... I'm Satadru, I'm studying Chemical engineering in the National institute Of Technology Agartala, I'm a first year student. The problem that I'm facing is that Chemical engineering has been started in my college from 2009, so I'm sceptical about the facilities that the college would provide. And as I'm the first batch of chemical engg. i've no seniors to guide me. it would be really helpful if anyone can guide me and tell me what books to follow and what requirements are needed for the department. Hope fully my plea won't go in vain, please do help me.
- At April 13, 2010 at 10:37 AM, 佩昭彥怡 said...
- At April 20, 2010 at 11:56 PM, 楊DodieSeaver0202 said...
- At April 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM, BlancaMcleroy1230 said...
- At May 3, 2010 at 6:21 AM, BurtonClary031 said...
- At May 8, 2010 at 4:11 AM, 佩上心璇 said...
- At May 8, 2010 at 4:11 AM, elv0620isr_cadena said...
- At May 15, 2010 at 8:25 PM, 彥伶彥伶 said...
- At May 25, 2010 at 10:23 PM, 裕以 said...
- At June 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM, 柏廷柏廷 said...
成人影視 台灣論壇女生 彩虹sexmovie影城 八國聯軍成人成人短片 台南視訊,080情人網 免費試看av,論壇區,色情 網站 下載色情短片 北台灣視訊援交聊天室 視訊聊天室90739 黑澀會 視訊 性福免費影片分享 成人交友mmshow avhigh視訊聊天 5i0美色女影城 ut影音視訊聊天室13077 情色網站live 南台灣美女視訊 性愛貼圖區 成人聊天室ut ut網際空間聊天 kk視訊,色情 a 片 一夜情 免費成人 免費視訊聊天 msn 免費成年人影片 777成人區 亞洲藝人辣妹自拍 85cc成人片觀看 完美情人視訊聊天室 新 avhigh視訊交友 性愛俱樂部 一夜情sex999免費影片 免費a片卡通 捷克論壇 s383情色大網咖情人視訊網 111av影片 美眉 線上LIVE 美女視訊聊天網 微風成人免費成人遊戲 免費影音hibb 5278cc免費影片 高雄視訊辣妹自拍 免費聊天 d760 免費e爵娛樂 a片免費試看avdvd 色漫畫帝國sex888免費看影 台南視訊,免費18遊戲 plusz色女人專用 色妹妹天堂免費情慾影片觀賞 919sex色片直播網 免費 aa 片試看,成人影片分享 情色論壇sex貼片
- At June 5, 2010 at 11:11 PM, BlakeR_采男 said...
- At June 12, 2010 at 10:14 PM, huntb said...
- At June 16, 2010 at 3:33 PM, 雅馨 said...
微風成人 ut視訊交友 彩虹聊天 a免費線上 手機視訊交友 女優露點影片 性感車展美女 av影片下載 走光+偷拍+自拍 彩虹視訊聊天室 85cc 情趣 18h 可愛視訊少女 85ccst影城 歐美a片論壇 007情色小說 自拍色情圖 彰化一夜情聊天室 s383影城 完美女人工廠 影音視訊聊天 做愛美女 視訊辣妹網 人妻自拍 歐美熟女做愛成人 視訊成人網 空姐性愛影片 aa圖免費看 美女寫真貼圖 85cc免費成人 成人短片 情色貼圖 視訊聊天 杜蕾斯貼圖區正妹牆 正妹援交 嘟嘟情人色網貼圖 鋼管秀 avvcd 洪爺影片城 國中大奶f sex888免費影片 色遊戲下載區 巨乳人妻影片 性貼圖 後宮 限制級遊戲 0204成人電影 免費性愛貼片 走光照
- At June 20, 2010 at 1:41 AM, 怡潔 said...
- At June 25, 2010 at 8:07 AM, 陳慧 said...
- At June 28, 2010 at 4:54 PM, 孫陽泉 said...
- At July 2, 2010 at 7:05 AM, 王瑞 said...
- At July 5, 2010 at 6:16 PM, 俊成俊成 said...
- At July 9, 2010 at 1:44 AM, 香昱信張君林 said...
- At July 11, 2010 at 4:16 AM, 張怡 said...
- At July 13, 2010 at 6:48 AM, 吳婷婷 said...
- At July 15, 2010 at 7:53 PM, 幸雨幸雨 said...
- At July 18, 2010 at 8:21 AM, 姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...
- At July 20, 2010 at 8:45 PM, 蔡舜娟蔡舜娟 said...
- At July 23, 2010 at 12:41 PM, 姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...
- At July 26, 2010 at 4:04 AM, 陳璇竹陳璇竹 said...
- At July 28, 2010 at 8:06 AM, umaine said...
I am the communications specialist for the College of Engineering at the University of Maine and we have several online engineering courses that professional engineers, including chemical and biological, would be interested in.
The following eleven online engineering courses are being offered through the Maine Advanced Technology and Engineering Center (MATEC) for fall 2010.
The online courses will use Adobe Connect Pro, which allows the courses to be received on any computer with a high speed internet connection. Students can text message the instructor during class, ask questions, and if the student’s computer has a camera, the instructor will be able to see them. No software is needed for the receiving computer – it is all web based. Although this is a synchronous course and students are expected to attend during the class time, the lectures will be recorded so that students can watch them at a later time.
Questions should be directed to Dana Humphrey, Dean of Engineering at: email@example.com
CHE 598-0288: Lignocellulosic Biorefinery
ECE 515-0288: Random Variables and Stochastic Processes
ECE 573-0288: Microprogramming
EET 498-0288: Alternative Energy Seminar
EET 498-0288: Renewable Energy & Electricity Production
MEE 445-0288: Aeronautics
MEE 546-0288: Finite Elements in Solid Mechanics
SIE 505-0288: Formal Foundations for Information Science
SIE 525-0288: Information Systems Law
SIE 550-0288: Engineering Databases and Information Systems
SIE 555-0288: Spatial Database Systems
Go to our website for more information. Thanks for such an informative blog and let me know if you need more information.
- At July 29, 2010 at 5:45 AM, 玟君張 said...
- At August 1, 2010 at 7:23 AM, 吳林怡廷佳宇 said...
- At August 4, 2010 at 9:17 AM, 凱v胡倫 said...
- At August 7, 2010 at 1:14 AM, 偉曹琬 said...
- At August 12, 2010 at 3:47 AM, por said...
- At August 14, 2010 at 12:35 PM, 惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...
- At August 16, 2010 at 5:11 PM, 翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...
- At August 18, 2010 at 10:11 PM, 靜蔡蔡蔡蔡怡 said...
- At August 21, 2010 at 10:22 AM, 惠NorrisBradwell041花 said...
- At November 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM, saharudin said...
Why so many chinese text in this page?
Anyway,can you please add http://www.cheme.utm.my link to your site. This site belong to a faculty that offer chemical engineering courses for undergraduate and postgraduate programme. It is closely related to your site. TQ.
- At November 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM, alex said...
Not sure if this is relevant for your crowd but we have a free web service for adding chemical resolution to web browsing and chemical names and structure files.
The service allows you to browse the web and see structures for chemical names (text) identified in the web page. You can also generate a bunch of predicted calculations (pKa, charge, tautomers, etc) for each structure and we just added the ability to chemically search the structures in webpages users have already visited.
The service is free and will be useful to anyone wishing to add chemical structures and data to their web browsing experience.
If you can have a look and pass on (if interesting) that would be great
- At October 1, 2011 at 10:03 PM, jotymeetung said...
For individuals looking for ways to make extra money ways to earn extra money how to earn extra income from home
Knowledge and methods for the make extra money ways
- At July 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM, blakel12 said...
I wanted to share a project I am working on with you (as well as your readers) that should help to streamline some of the congestion found in a standard chemistry/biology research lab when it comes to organization and communication of data. The software is called LaBaHoLiC, and will include many features that are probably independent files in many research labs (inventory, order lists, project goals). Another cool feature of this software is the automatic backup feature, which is now required by any research lab receiving government funding.
You can read more here.
And the website is http://labaholic.com
The expected launch date is somewhere in late September, hopefully under the MIT license.
- At October 29, 2014 at 5:13 AM, ierek company said...
hope this find you well.
Chemical Engineering World
Get exposed with real Chemical Engineering practice. Learn something about Chemical Engineering that is not inside your text book. Learn from other Chemical Engineer’s hands on experience. Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD for updates.